Part Time Controllership Services
We recognize that many businesses need the advice and support of a financial professional from time to time without the desire of incurring the expense of a full time CFO or Controller. Many small to medium size companies only need a controller for a few hours each week and it is therefore financially unwise to hire a Controller on a full-time basis. At AIS Solutions we have the knowledge and experience to help you fill that void.
What is the Role of a Controller or CFO?
A controller can performs many important functions to ensure the smooth operation of your business while maximizing profitability.
Some of these tasks may include:
- Oversight of Accounting / Bookkeeping / Payroll
- Office Administration and Processes
- Human Resources / Personnel evaluation
- Planning and Budgeting
- Cash Flow Management and Controls
- Project Management
- Financial Analysis and Advice
When should you consider the services of a Part Time Controller or CFO?
- You need timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis.
- You are experiencing some cash flow challenges
- You need to improve your inventory management controls
- Your banker or investors are asking for detailed financial forecasts
- You need strategies to reduce risk and expenditures
- You need to refine or implement processes to increase profit
- You would like to reduce your overall accounting fees
- You need objective advice from an experienced business owner and financial management expert
If you would like to discuss how we can help then please call now for a FREE consultation. 1.888.575.5385 or email
Questions a Controller can help answer for you
- How profitable are we really?
- What’s my break even point?
- What’s my return on investment?
- Should I buy or lease an asset?
- How do I apply for the most appropriate financing?
- Is my inventory turning adequately?
- Am I managing my Cash Flow to its optimum?
Find out more about how our part-time controllers can benefit your business.
If you would like AIS Solutions help you to find the answers then please call now for a FREE consultation. 1.888.575.5385 or email