Thank you for your interest in our Part Time CFO services. We work with a small number of businesses and at this time we are not accepting any new Part Time CFO clients.
Part Time Controllership Services
We recognize that many businesses need the advice and support of a financial professional from time to time without the desire of incurring the expense of a full time CFO or Controller. Many small to medium size companies only need a controller for a few hours each week and it is therefore financially unwise to hire a Controller on a full-time basis. At AIS Solutions we have the knowledge and experience to help you fill that void.
What is the Role of a Controller or CFO?
A controller can performs many important functions to ensure the smooth operation of your business while maximizing profitability.
Some of these tasks may include:
- Oversight of Accounting / Bookkeeping / Payroll
- Office Administration and Processes
- Human Resources / Personnel evaluation
- Planning and Budgeting
- Cash Flow Management and Controls
- Project Management
- Financial Analysis and Advice
When should you consider the services of a Part Time Controller or CFO?
- You need timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis.
- You are experiencing some cash flow challenges
- You need to improve your inventory management controls
- Your banker or investors are asking for detailed financial forecasts
- You need strategies to reduce risk and expenditures
- You need to refine or implement processes to increase profit
- You would like to reduce your overall accounting fees
- You need objective advice from an experienced business owner and financial management expert
If you would like to discuss how we can help then please call now for a FREE consultation. 1.888.575.5385 or email
Questions a Controller can help answer for you
- How profitable are we really?
- What’s my break even point?
- What’s my return on investment?
- Should I buy or lease an asset?
- How do I apply for the most appropriate financing?
- Is my inventory turning adequately?
- Am I managing my Cash Flow to its optimum?
If you would like AIS Solutions help you to find the answers then please call now for a FREE consultation. 1.888.575.5385 or email