Outline of our Accounting Software (QuickBooks) Conversion Process
We are certified experts and specialize in conversions to Quickbooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online ONLY.
If you don’t find the answers to your questions here please refer to our FAQ page.
Here is an overview of our accounting and bookkeeping software conversion process. Each conversion typically includes modifications to accommodate the needs of each specific business and their own unique requirements.
- Interview and Questionnaire completion
- Create New Database – Quickbooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online
- Review existing Chart of Accounts structure (if required)
- Discuss Changes and Create New Chart of Accounts structure (if required)
- Setup Vendor Detail List, Codes, Payment Terms, etc.
- Setup Customer Detail List, Payment Terms, Price List, etc.
- Setup Employee information and payroll history
- Setup Bank and Credit Card accounts and initialize bank reconciliation module
- Setup Service or Product Offerings for Invoicing
- Customization of Forms – sales receipts, invoices, purchase orders, etc
- Setup sales taxes as required
- Create all required memorized and recurring transactions
- Setup users, passwords and access rights
- Setup and testing of EFT
- Final Testing and Initiation
Over the years we have successfully completed accounting software conversions to Quickbooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online for many different industry sectors including, but not limited to, Manufacturing, Retail, Services, Wholesale, Not-For-Profit and Contracting.
All of our conversions include training and support on the proper use of your new accounting software.
You can learn more about the Benefits of using Computerized Accounting Software here.
If you have questions, need advice or would like to discuss your accounting system conversion please contact us now for a free, no obligation consultation.
Or phone toll free 1.888.575.5385 now, and let’s talk.