WHAT MAKES OUR QUICKBOOKS TRAINING AND SUPPORT DIFFERENT?
TRAINING FOR QUICKBOOKS SOFTWARE
Customized Training For You
- Training sessions consist of 2-3 hour time blocks maximum for maximum retention
- All sessions are either one-on-one, or group training but ONLY with YOUR staff
- All training takes place in your own company database using your own records and chart of accounts
- Training is never generic. We customize each session to your needs and use and teach only the modules you need
- All of our trainers are certified in Quickbooks accounting software and use the products every day
Typical “One Size” Fits All Training From The Other Guys
- Usually all day sessions with a group of 5-10 other people from other companies and other industries
- The database used throughout the training is for a sample company and NOT your own database
- Means you have to learn the new piece of software, but then apply what you have learned to your own industry on your own
- Research clearly shows that for the majority of people after 2-3 hours of learning a new skill, the retention level drops by over 52%.
SUPPORT FOR QUICKBOOKS
Support That Works For You
- What happens following our customized training?
- What if you get stuck or can’t remember how to do something?
Just call toll free or email us and we will walk you through the steps – you will not be kept on hold – you will get a prompt response – you will always speak to the same person – and remember we work in this same software every day.
Support Offered By Other Guys
- Browse a support database and hopefully find the answer to your question
- Call a toll free support line – wait on hold for a human to respond – speak with a different human each time you call
- Submit a customer support ticket and wait for a response