What is QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online (QBO) is a new addition to the Intuit family of accounting software programs now available in Canada. It is “Cloud” based and allows you to access your data anywhere, anytime.
Is it the right accounting software choice for your business?
We hope the information below will help you determine if indeed it is.
QuickBooks Online may be the right choice for you and your business if:
- You are currently using Excel to track your accounting functions
- You are a SOHO sole proprietor
- You are a new user to QuickBooks
- You don’t have sophisticated inventory to record and track
- You don’t have complicated payroll to track
- Your business is mobile and you need to issue invoices on the fly
Although QuickBooks Online is a leader in its class, as with any software solution, it isn’t the best solution for everyone.
There are many functions that are available in the different versions of QuickBooks Desktop that are not yet available in the Online Version.
AIS Cloud, our exclusive online QuickBooks bookkeeping platform, may be right for you if:
You are already an existing QuickBooks desktop user
- You are a larger company using classes or multi-currency in your existing QuickBooks database
- You need detailed inventory tracking or inventory assembly requirements
- You need multiple company databases
- You require financial planning, budgeting or forecasting requirements
- You don’t want to pay a monthly subscription cost for your software
We realize that every situation is unique. So, if you have questions, need advice or would like to discuss QuickBooks Online, or AIS Cloud, please contact us now by clicking on the button below for a free consultation.
Or, if you prefer, phone us toll free 1.888.575.5385 now, and let’s talk.