At AIS, we are proud to offer exceptional accounting and bookkeeping services to our incredible clients. We understand the trust it takes for a company to put their financials in our hands, and we do not take that responsibility lightly. To better help our clients with specialized assistance in the areas they need most, we have expanded our services to include tax planning and business advisory solutions as well.
We’ve added a specialized tax preparer and business advisor to our dedicated team who is ready to assist you and your company with any tax-related questions or concerns you may have. This includes any and all things related to taxes in Canada: payroll, year-end tax planning, tax returns, ecommerce sales tax solutions, and so on. For new and established companies alike, a dedicated tax planning service might be just what you need to avoid unnecessary hiccups and streamline what is usually a stressful aspect of running a business.
The Importance of Great Tax Planning
A great tax plan involves sitting down with a tax planning professional to formulate and establish effective strategies to delay or avoid taxes where possible, as well as discovering and taking advantage of tax credits and deductions that are available to you and your business. Think about how you would conduct your personal tax planning. We scale that process up to incorporate all of the complexities that come with running a corporation. It’s even more crucial to keep everything in order when you’re working with larger sums of money, bigger expenses, and employees who rely on you – and that’s where a professional tax preparer comes in.
Evaluating and understanding your company’s current financial situation can help you prepare for the upcoming fiscal year, while also drawing up strategies to minimize taxes and maximize the overall value of your business.
Benefits of Proper Tax Planning
A few of the advantages associated with proper tax planning include:
- Reduced taxes – The main goal of tax planning is to reduce the amount of tax your company pays by maximizing its deductibles.
- More funds to invest – By making yourself aware of tax liabilities, you can reinvest those funds back into your company or pursue other endeavours to benefit your business.
- Strategize – Tax planning is the perfect time to take a step back and analyze your business as a whole. It allows you to determine where your business stands and where you want it to go, while creating strategies to help realize those goals.
- Avoid costly penalties – As with your personal taxes, late or improper tax returns can add up and cost your company potentially thousands of dollars per year.
- Confidence – Proper tax planning gives your business the confidence it needs to move forward. There is no guessing or worrying about what to expect when it comes time to do your company’s taxes, and you can direct your energy into what you do best while you rest assured that your taxes are covered by a trained professional.
- Peace of mind – Not knowing where your company is, financially speaking, can be extremely stressful. Having a dedicated professional keeping your taxes in order can help you sleep better at night and give you the insights you need to make the right business decisions at the right time.
Stay in the know – There may be new tax incentives or deductions that aren’t on your radar, but which tax professionals are aware of. A professional tax preparer can keep you updated on any relevant changes that can affect your business and impact your operations. We’re excited to announce that tax planning is now included in the professional accounting and bookkeeping services offered by AIS Solutions. Interested in learning more? Book a free consultation today!