What is Cloud Bookkeeping?
Traditionally, bookkeeping has been done on a piece of desktop software that is loaded independently on one computer. It may be accessible to other computers via Networks, RDP or VPN Connections, but still resided locally somewhere.
The modern business needs a state of the art accounting system
Your business has likely changed, so why shouldn’t your bookkeeping software?
The new era of bookkeeping takes place virtually – on the Cloud. What this means for you as a business owner:
- Gives you 24/7 access to up-to-date financial information and reports (you can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection)
- You can sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure and backed-up automatically
- No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle
- A Powerful Dashboard where you can instantly view all of your key numbers.
- Access To An Ever Growing Ecosystem of Apps to put more information and power in the hands of the small business owner than ever before
Here you can learn about our Cloud Software of choice – QuickBooks Online?
Read about what Real Time Financials Can do for your Business?
Want to learn about the App Ecosystem for Cloud Accounting Software?