T4 Slips and T4 Summaries can be filed in a number of ways:
- Traditional Paper Method (for only up to 50 T-slips)
- Sample T4 Slip
- Sample T4 Summary Information Return
- Electronic Media – CD, DVD – (again only for up to 50 slips)
- Internet – (If you file more than 50 T4 slips for a calendar year, you must file the return over the Internet.) Click here to see all the information you need to file your return on the internet.
- If you use Accounting Software programs like QuickBooks, you have the ability to file your T4’s and T4 Summary returns directly from within the software. All you will need is a web access code. Do make sure that you review the slips and the returns before filing them.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Juliet Aurora is the CEO of AIS Solutions and Co-Founder of Kninja Knetwork. Through both of these businesses she fulfills her mission to Educate and Empower those around her. In 2017, her firm was named Intuit's Global Firm of the Future, the first time the title has ever been awarded to any firm outside of the US. She has also has been named as one of the Top 50 Women in Accounting, one of the Top 50 Cloud Accountants and one of the Top 10 Canadian Influencers in the Bookkeeping Industry. Her passion for education is channeled through the Intuit Trainer Writer Network, hosting Kninja Knowledge Webinars and most recently, developing a Cloud Accounting Course for the next generation of accounting professionals.