QuickBooks Online (QBO) Training and Support by Certified Professionals
- Do you have QuickBooks Online but aren’t sure if you are getting the most out of it?
- Is it taking you, or your team too long to complete your bookkeeping every month?
- Have you migrated your system from QuickBooks Desktop and it’s so different that you don’t know what to do?
- Are you new to QuickBooks Online and want to make sure you are setting up your books the right way?
- Would you like to customize the reports that you are getting out of QuickBooks Online?
- Are you looking to connect some Apps to QuickBooks Online but don’t know how?
Our team of certified Advanced Pro Advisors and Trainers can give you the QuickBooks training and support you need.
What Makes our QuickBooks Training and Support Different?
All Our Training is Customized For You
- Training sessions consist of 2-3 hour time blocks for maximum retention
- All sessions are either one-on-one, or group training but ONLY with YOUR staff – you are not sharing a classroom with people you don’t know
- All training takes place in your own company database using your own records and chart of accounts – this way we can help you learn how to do it right using your own data
- Training is never generic. We customize each session to your needs and use and teach only the modules you need
- All of our trainers are Advanced Certified in Quickbooks accounting software and use the products every day
Typical “One Size” Fits All Training From The Other Guys
- Usually all day sessions with a group of 5-10 people from other companies and other industries
- The database used throughout the training is for a sample company and NOT your own database
- Means you have to learn the new piece of software, but then apply what you have learned to your own industry on your own
- Research clearly shows that for the majority of people after 2-3 hours of learning a new skill, the retention level drops by over 52%.
Support For QuickBooks Online
Support That Works For You When You Need It
- What happens following our customized training?
- What if you get stuck or can’t remember how to do something?
Just call toll free or email us and we will walk you through the steps – you will not be kept on hold – you will get a prompt response – and remember we work in this software every day.
Support Offered By Other Guys
- Browse a support database and hopefully find the answer to your question
- Call a toll free support line – wait on hold for a human to respond – speak with a different human each time you call
- Submit a customer support ticket and wait for a response
Here is how it works. You simply purchase the amount of time you think you will need. Time can be purchased in increments as small as one hour.
Everyone is different. We all learn at different speeds so there is no way of telling exactly how much time you will need to learn what you want to learn. As a guideline we typically find on average it takes about 3-5 hours to cover each module such as payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
One of the best features of our packages is you never lose any of the time your purchase. There is no expiry date. You bank the time and simply use it when you need it.
We have a number of clients that purchase a training and support package on a regular basis and use it as their “QuickBooks Support” should they run into any issues throughout the year.
“Just wanted to thank you for last week’s QuickBooks training. I look forward to using it…and you provided a great framework with which I can get started. I also really appreciate the handout you supplied at the end of the session. I will make good use of that, I’m sure!”
You can read some other nice things our clients say about us here.
Please click on the link below and complete the order form. As soon as your payment is received our training coordinator will be in touch to get you started.